Friday, February 15, 2013

Newspaper Contest

Today I organized and printed contest pictures that will be entered into a newspaper contest. There is a category for online and print, each with five separate photograph categories. I looked through everyones pictures that have been pushed to the x-serve for newspaper and picked out the best ones for each category. It took quite a while! Some of the categories were hard to find pictures that were published on the online site or published in our printed newspapers of the last year. I learned how to use the new printers, and they all look amazing! I organized everything for Mrs. Potter before I gave all the pictures to her. I'm excited to see how the contest goes! All the pictures that were entered were great and hopefully will stand out for the judges!!

No comments:

Post a Comment