Thursday, March 22, 2012

9/11 Memorial

 ISO 100, aperture 1.8, and a shutter speed 1/2500th of a second

 ISO 100, aperture 1.8, and a shutter speed of 1/2500th of a second

ISO 100, aperture 1.8, and a shutter speed of 1/1600th of a second

All three of these picture were taken at the 9/11 Memorial in New York City. I really love the third picture because the waterfall is blurred and the hand is in focus. I like how there is color and meaning to the picture. I wish I could of gotten the hand that's in focus in the first picture and the flower that's in focus in the second picture, in the same picture. I like the photo where the hand is in focus better than the one where the flower is in focus. That green flower was the only flower that was inserted by someone's name, and I thought that was pretty neat. I used a 50mm lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment