Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New York City is AMAZING!

 ISO 400, aperture 4.0, and a shutter speed of 1/6400th of a second

This image is a view of the city from Central Park in NYC. I really like this picture because it was such a  beautiful day. We were all extremely exhausted when this picture was taken because we had woken up extremely early to catch a flight to NYC. The photograph is a picture of the city (part of it). I used a 50mm lens.

ISO 100, aperture 1.8, and a shutter speed of 1/4000th of a second

This image was taken while the publications group was waiting for the ferry to Wall Street. I was bored when I took this image of the flower. These yellow flowers were everywhere in NYC. I love how just one of the flowers are in focus; I like the blurred background. I used a 50mm lens.

ISO 3200, aperture 1.8, and a shutter speed of 1/100th of a second

This image was taken from the top of the Rockefeller building! It was such an amazing view and we got to see the Empire State Building (the main building in this picture)!!! I used a 50mm lens. I loved all of the lights in this picture. New York City is absolutely amazing at night; all of the colors make it beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment