Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Organ Tray

ISO 320, aperture 9.0, and a shutter speed of 1/200th of a second

This picture is the cover picture for the newspaper's first issue of 2012-2013. The newspaper staff wanted an actual organ tray in the picture, but instead we used a doctor's tray because there weren't any organ trays available in the Texarkana area. One of my close friend's dad is a surgeon, so I asked him if he could borrow some scrubs, a pair of gloves, and a doctor tray in order to get the full effect of the "organ" themed newspaper. For the white background, I swapped out the black background with a white one. I placed a 800 alien bee behind my friend holding the doctor's tray and I placed a light with an umbrella on the light stand to the left of my friend. I turned to power up a little on both of the 800 alien bees. This picture was taken with a 17-50mm lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment