Thursday, September 22, 2011

Water Drops: My first Attempt




I love shooting water drops! They are so awesome to capture. Before I began to set up the camera, I got on photoshop and created a random background of violet and baby pink colors. The settings for all three of these images were an ISO of 100, aperture 8.0, and a shutter speed of 1/250th of a second. I used two flashes, and a 50mm lens. It was difficult at first to figure out what the flashes needed to be set on and how to focus the camera correctly. I kept on getting black images, but after I changed the flash settings and the aperture the water drops came into the picture.

The fist image is my favorite because of the way the water drop was captured. On the second photograph, I just liked the ripples the intense color in the actual water drop at the top of the image. The last photograph made me mad when I saw it because I only captured half of image. Overall, I really enjoyed working with water drops, and I really want to try again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment