Monday, April 29, 2013

Ben Norton's Student Body Campaign

ISO 200, aperture 9.0, and a shutter speed of 1/200th of a second

This image of Ben Norton wasn't an assignment; Brianna asked me to take some pictures of him for his campaign posters and shirts. This image of him was cut out and he was placed on top of the world on all of the campaign t-shirts. I didn't mind taking these images because I had nothing better to do. TOP is finished, and the last issue doesn't have many photo assignments yet. This image was taken on high key, but the background isn't 100% white probably because how I was positioned over him. He was too tall for a full body image, so I stood on a chair and angled the camera in a position where he didn't look too unproportionate. Both Ben and Brianna loved the images. I used a 17-50mm lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment