Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Swimmer Head Shaving

 ISO 1250, aperture 2.8, and a shutter speed of 1/80th of a second

ISO 1250, aperture 2.8, and a shutter speed of 1/80th of a second

This assignment was last minute. I was on the way to my car when John David called me to tell me that if I had my camera with me, to go and take pictures of the traditional head shaving. Once I got to the hair solon where all of the swimmer boys were, I realized that I didn't have a flash and the lighting in there was terrible. I had to boost up my ISO more than usual and slow down my shutter speed to get enough light. The second image is my favorite because of his facial expression, and I enjoy the first image because you can see the team hovering over the team captain shaving a freshman's head. This assignment was entertaining and a lot of fun. I used a 17-50m lens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment