Friday, December 7, 2012

Delicious

 ISO 200, aperture 9.0, and a shutter speed of 1/200th of a second

 ISO 200, aperture 9.0, and a shutter speed of 1/200th of a second

ISO 200, aperture 9.0, and a shutter speed of 1/200th of a second

Today I learned how to take pictures of food! I set up one of the alien bees in the center of the white backdrop and made sure it was set to a high-key background. Then, I took the second alien bee and set it up to the left of the white backdrop (the food was set up on the left on the backdrop). The second alien bee was attached to an umbrella in order to give a shadow on the food. I used a 17-50mm lens and took a position and used the zoom to get the photos needed for the newspaper assignment. Not only did I learn how to take pictures of food, but I got to eat these delicious cake pops and nutter butters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment