Tuesday, December 11, 2012

the most precious thing in the whole wide world!!!

 ISO 800, aperture 2.8, and a shutter speed of 1/160th of a second

I love this image because of the little girl's shocked expression and the happiness expressed on the police officers face. I wish I would have gotten closer to them. I used a 17-50mm lens.

ISO 800, aperture 3.2, and a shutter speed of 1/160th of a second

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS IMAGE. This little boy was just the cutest thing when a policewoman gave him this firetruck. I really like this image because he's still playing with the toy that was handed to him. I love the blurry background. I just love this image, mainly because of how adorable he is. I used a 17-50mm lens.

Today I got the opportunity to take pictures of children shopping for their Christmas presents at Target with a cop! The entire experience was such a blessing to witness. All of the police officers/firemen were so sweet to all of their children. I think every single advanced photographer who was there cried at least once because of how heart-touching it was. Taking these pictures and being at Target while all of this stuff was going on made me remember what Christmas is all about. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment